Paragon Laser Systems, a division of Kansa Technology, LLC has a job opportunity for its rapidly expanding Laser Machine Sales Division. We are willing to train the right employment candidate. If you are interested in an employment opportunity with our Company, please mail resume to the address above, or email your resume to the attention of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Position: Detailer / CAD Operator
Detailer / CAD Operator Job Purpose: The individual primarily will be responsible to produce and/or modify engineering drawings in accordance with engineering specifications, in a timely and accurate manner.
Detailer / CAD Operator Job Duties:
• Draw and detail new machine parts and/or revisions to existing parts using Solid Works or CadKey
Engineering design software.
• Dimension new parts, update dimensions of existing parts, update part descriptions and assign system numbers to new parts as required.
• Must be able to communicate effectively to both business and technical users.
• Must be able to produce or modify a Bill of Material list, and update manual drawing views.
• Input necessary data for Bills of Material. Compare and verify drawings to computer printout.
• Update product manuals and work directly with Engineering, Marketing and Production personnel on
desired product results.
• Maintain a safe, neat and orderly work area.
• High School diploma or a GED equivalent is required.
• At least 1-2 years technical training in detailing and /or drafting is preferred.
• 1-2 years detailing and/or drafting experience preferred, but not required.
• Self-motivated with a proven track record in employment attendance and reliability.
• Must be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written responses to emails, bill of
material reports and other internal reports and meetings as required.
• Ability to work with a diverse employment base.
• Ability to work independently and complete assignments timely according to standard procedure and/or instruction.